COPYTRACK now offers a new Lightroom Plugin which enables you to import your images directly from Lightroom. This plugin will allow you to further streamline your upload workflow. Before proceeding with the installation, you’ll first want to quit Lightroom.
- Download the latest version of the Copytrack Lightroom Plugin from our website and unzip the file.
- Move the copytrack.lrplugin folder to one of the folders below, replacing "your-username" with your own computer username.
- Mac OSX: /Users/your-username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Modules
- Windows Vista/7/8/10: C:\Users\your-username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Modules
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Users\your-username\Application Data\Adobe\Lightroom\Modules
- To make these locations visible, use these instructions for Mac OSX or Windows.
- You might need to create the "Modules" folder for a first-time installation.
Now that you’ve saved the plugin in the Lightroom folder structure, let’s help Lightroom find and install it:
- Start Lightroom.
- Select File > Plugin Manager in the menu bar
- Click the Add button.
- Browse to the folder where you just saved the plugin folder and select it. Then click Add Plugin.
- The plugin should show that it's installed and running.
In order to connect the Lightroom Plugin with your Copytrack account, you need to set-up the plugin. Locate the Copytrack Plugin under the Publish Services tab, and click on Set up...
As your login credentials you need to generate a API key and token via our webpage. You simply need to click on Get key and token and your browser will open.
If you are not logged into your Copytrack account, you will be asked to do so. Afterwards you will be asked to allow Lightroom access to your account. As a result, you will be displayed with your API key and token.
Copy the key and the token into Lightroom and click Save. Your account will automatically be connected.
Read more on how to use our Plugin in our article Using Lightroom Plugin.